Monday, March 7, 2011

Cooking With Allergies Meal Planning Ideas

this is from the e-mealz site.
I think at times anyone can stumble in the meal planning department. When I go grocery shopping I can get into a funk. Sometimes I even change up where I shop even if it coasts a little bit more. 

I have so many wonderful cook books, I could probably fill 2 or 3 large book cases full. However, now a new home schooling Mom I don't have the energy to look through them. I am sure once I find a rhythm I will find my energy again. 

I like to have tools or maybe you could call it a trick up my sleeve every now and then of helpful time savers.

 I have heard nothing but wonderful reviews about this site. I am thinking of giving it a try. I know of two girl friends who have raved about it. 



All you do is print out the shopping list. It even lists options where to shop. From Giant to Walmart and many more. Then it gives the recipes. You could even get away with pre-making some of the meals. Then rewarming them through out the week.

There is even a choice to have gluten-free meals. Look for an update on my adventure with E-Mealz.com!

Write me and let me know if you gave it a try? 

Cynthia

No comments:

Post a Comment