Saturday, March 19, 2011

Adventures with Animals

There are certain moments you can have with your pet that just get cemented into your brain. Some of them are moments of love. Others are moments of anger. Last but not least there are the ones that you submit to America's Funniest Home Video's. 

This morning I had one of the America's Funniest Home Video moments. 

It was first thing in the morning. I left Presley up stares because everyone was still sleeping. I needed to slip down stares for a drink of water. 

When I returned my fine furry lady, she greeted me at the gate with a special gift.

She was wearing my,


BRA!!!

There is no, G rated photo I can put up here to display this moment.  I am not putting a photo of my actual bra on the internet, please, let's leave some things to the imagination!  

Let's just say, I would have won the prize for the funniest video!! That is a laugh that started my day on the right paw!

Blessings,
Cynthia

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, Cynthia, that is hysterical! Too bad there are no photos! I love reading your profile...what a wonderful and unexpected turn-around you have made! You just never know where your life is going to take you, do you? Thanks so much for stopping by! I am going to follow you here so I do not miss out on any more of your adventures! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carrie,
    Thanks for stopping bye. I look forward to becoming close blogging buddies.

    Take care!
    Cynthia

    ReplyDelete