Friday, February 4, 2011

My Journal-How Do you Say, I LOVE YOU???

How do you say, I love you? Valentines Day is closely approaching and I have been making sweet little gifts and cards with my children to celebrate this day. A tradition that my Southern Man and I started for Valentines Day with our children is, I buy a bunch of balloons every year.
From our local dollar store some that say I love, you. I also buy a few blank hearts in different colors.
This year I choose red. Then my Southern Man and I take a sharpie marker and write a message to each child on a balloon and tie it to the chair they sit in at our dinning table. The children all love this tradition. Even the 14 year old still gets a kick out of it.
How will you say I love you, this Valentines?
Cynthia

No comments:

Post a Comment