Sunday, August 28, 2011

My Journal: Blessings

Hello My friends!

We are all safe and sound after Irene. I have more blessings then I can count right now. My Southern Man was amazing through the storm. We are all suffering from cabin fever, sense we are a family on the go. However I think that is the best ailment we have ever had!!

Presley slept next to our children last night, that were bedded down on our floor. Those are the memories I carry dear to my heart of my Shepard sleeping with me through tough times. He always made me feel safe. There is something about your dog cuddled up next to you that just makes the rest of the world disappear.

I am so grateful for all we have. 

Hope you are all safe and sound. Count your blessing it makes the rest disappear!

Cynthia

No comments:

Post a Comment