Sunday, January 23, 2011

Vacation Kick!

I am on a vacation kick lately. I can not stop thinking about getting away again. Not, that I was not blessed by our first trip this year. However there is something about taking a time out, that I forgot how much worth it has to it. This is a photo that I took on our trip last June to Keywest. That was an amazing vacation. It too was a blessing to us, it was the honeymoon we had saved for several years to go on.

Finally we got to take. I think it meant more now then it would have several years ago. I cherished my Southern Man much more now,then I did several years ago. It's funny because lately I feel like I am falling in love with him all over again.
 It amazes me how God has more in store for you then you could ever imagine. Like right now my love for my Southern Man is greater then I ever thought was possible. I truly thought my love was the greatest it could be several years ago when we first met, who knew it could grow more.
Who knows when God will send me on another amazing trip. I do know this, I can not wait to see what he has in store for me!
Cynthia

No comments:

Post a Comment