Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Under Construction
I have not had the desire to write in some time now. I am not sure why. I have been so dis pointed for not finding the desire with in too write. 
However after a lot of soul searching I figured out why. 
I have not been happy for some time with my space in which I write in. 
So with that said we are going under construction.  

This will take a while because my construction team has two full time jobs. So it will be in the wee hours of the night that I will be over seeing the changes.
So my dear sweet registered 14 followers please don't loose hope. I love you all for hanging on! And the ones who are not registered I love you too!
I am here...I have not moved away and forgotten to take you with me! 
I still have not found my farm house yet! 

So tune in more! We are up and repairing our great space here!
With much Love!
Cynthia



Can you guess where I am this week? 


No comments:

Post a Comment